- Access to content you can use right away—such as ideas for implementing developmentally appropriate practice, fostering strong family engagement, and more— through NAEYC digital resources.
- Access to NAEYC’s Interest Forums, where you can connect with members who share your specific passion.
- Discounted insurance offerings, including professional liability insurance.
- 20 percent discount on all orders from NAEYC’s online store, as well as access to exclusive member-only resource sales during the year.
- Exclusive access to member-only sessions at NAEYC events, including the member-only VIP lounge at Annual Conference and the member-only hour in the exhibit hall.
- Registration opportunities for member-only events, including our Public Policy Forum, which brings members together in Washington, DC, to advance federal and state early childhood policy.
- Discounted subscription rates for additional publications and resources: Early Childhood Research Quarterly, Exchange Magazine, Highlights High Five, Highlights Hello, and Education Week.
- A subscription to one of NAEYC’s award-winning periodicals. Choose from five issues of Young Children or five issues of Teaching Young Children (TYC).
- One complimentary NAEYC book, published and selected by NAEYC, delivered to you during your membership year.
- Registration discounts for NAEYC’s events, including our Annual Conference and Professional Learning Institute.
- Deep discounts and coupons for every teacher’s favorite retail and entertainment venues across the country.
- Complimentary registration for one NAEYC online professional learning course during your membership year.
In addition to the national level membership benefits above, Michigan AEYC offers excellent local benefits to Standard members, including:
Michigan AEYC Monthly Happenings email filled with upcoming events and opportunities. Check your inbox the first week of each month.
Pick up a yearly membership gift when you attend the Michigan AEYC Annual Conference.
Proudly display your membership status at conferences and events with a special member ribbon
Choose to serve on the Michigan AEYC Governing Board and/or committees.
Save over $175.00 in registration fees for Michigan AEYC conferences, trainings, and professional development opportunities throughout the year.
Earn up to 100 MiRegistry training hours and/or SCECHs throughout the year by attending conferences and events virtually or in person.
Save over $750.00 on LineLeader Childcare Management Platform services.